The Usborne Books at Home Achievement Awards
celebrate your success stories in the past year and are based on how
you have performed on a month-by-month basis.
Being a winner looks great on your business
portfolio and is a great talking point when selling and recruiting.
2019 Achievement Awards Categories
Incentive Qualification period 01/01/19 - 31/12/19
Sales and Leadership Awards categories
- Top Organiser (any status based on Personal Sales)
- Top New Organiser (any status based on Personal Sales)
- Top Leader (any leadership status based on New Organiser Sales from Personal Recruits)
- Top New Team Leader (any leadership status based on New Organiser Sales from Personal Recruits)
Recruiting Awards categories
- Top Recruiter (any status based on Quickstart Programme Achievers)
- Top New Recruiter (any status based on Quickstart Programme Achievers)
2019 Sales and Leadership Awards criteria
- For the purpose of this incentive, the following criteria apply:
- The results of the 2019 Sales and Leadership Achievement Awards
will be derived from sales achieved within the incentive qualification
- A 'New Organiser' is defined as a recruit that joins Usborne Books
at Home on or after 1st January 2019.
- A 'New Team Leader' is defined as an Organiser who promotes to Team
Leader status for the first time within the incentive period.
- To be eligible to win either of the Leadership Awards, Organisers
must be at Team Leader status or above as at 31st December 2019.
- Should a Leader of any status demote to Organiser, any New Organiser
Sales from Personal Recruits will be frozen.
- Should an Organiser re-promote to Team Leader status or higher,
any previous New Organiser Sales from Personal Recruits will be unfrozen
and any future New Organiser Sales will be added to their cumulative
score in the month following re-promotion.
- The Sales Awards criteria are based on the current definition of
'Personal Sales' as per the Organiser Handbook.
2019 Recruiting Awards criteria
- The results of the 2019 Recruiting Awards will be derived from cumulative
points based on Quickstart Programme milestones, completed
by the Recruiter's New Recruits within the incentive qualification
- Points will be awarded to the Recruiter for completion of each of
their New Recruits' Quickstart Programme achievements as
3 points for any Organiser who achieves their Kit Boost
6 points for any Organiser who achieves their Kit Refund
9 points for any Organiser who achieves their Recruiter's Reward
12 points for any Organiser who achieves their Double Promotion Bonus
- New recruits must complete their Quickstart Programme milestones
according to the terms and conditions in their Passport to Success
booklet and must be achieved by midnight on 31st December 2019 to
qualify for this incentive.
- New Recruits must, in the company's opinion, be true and bona fide
New Organisers with a genuine intent to sell Usborne books as per
- In the event of a points tie, the prize will be presented to the
Recruiter who has the greater New Organiser Sales from Organisers who have achieved one or more Quickstart milestones in the incentive period (1st January to 31st January 2019).
Terms and Conditions
- Organisers at every level must be 'active' within every month of
the incentive qualification period (depending on their start date)
to be eligible to win an award. The definition for 'active' is outlined
in the Organiser Handbook.
- New Organisers are required to be 'active' within the first complete
calendar month of their start date (and all subsequent months of the
incentive period) to be eligible to win an award. For example, if
an Organiser joins on 29th January, they must be 'active' in February
and each month thereafter. The definition for 'active' is outlined
in the Organiser Handbook.
- Organisers that are not active every month will no longer be featured
in any of the Awards categories.
- All Organisers will be eligible for the Awards Status category based
on their status following December 2018 promotions and demotions (announced
at the start of January 2019).
- Organisers will also be eligible for any status category they may
promote to in the course of the incentive period.
- Final award results, at the end of December, will be based on status
as at 31st December 2019 (i.e. before December promotions/demotions
are confirmed in early January 2020).
- Qualifying orders must be completed between 1st January and midnight
on 31st December 2019.
- Incorrect or late orders, Agreements or payments will not be valid.
All prevailing rules, terms and conditions of the Organiser Handbook
and Agreement apply to this incentive. If, in the company's opinion,
these rules, terms and conditions have not been adhered to, the company
reserves the right to disqualify any Organiser from the incentive.