World Book Day Competition 2018
24th January 2018
Every school in the UK has been sent a World Book Day poster from Usborne, and we are thrilled to tell you about a competition that Usborne Books at Home are running in conjunction with this.
What can I win?
We are giving away a set of 14 STEM books (as featured on the primary poster) to one primary school, and a class set of 32 copies of one Modern Classics title (either Mockingbird, Yankee Girl or Freak the Mighty) (as featured on the secondary poster) to one secondary school.
How do I enter?
To enter this competition, you need to hold a World Book Day event with one of our Independent Usborne Organisers. This could be a book fair, a sponsored read, a whole day celebration of books, a school competition... the choice is endless, and our Organisers are happy to tailor events to suit the needs of your school.
All events will be fully organised by our Independent Usborne Organisers, leaving you free to enjoy the celebrations, without the hassle of any admin!
Contact your local Independent Usborne Organiser to book your event, or email us at email@example.com to be put into contact with an Organiser.
Terms and Conditions
- Only schools who hold an Usborne event between Monday 26th February and Monday 30th April 2018 can be entered into the competition.
- The closing date for entering schools is Thursday 1st March 2018.
- The competition is open to UK and EU schools only.
- One secondary school and one primary school only will be receiving the prizes.
- Competition prizes are subject to stock availability and similar titles may be sent as substitutes.
- The prize will be sent to the school after the event has been held.
Tags:world book day