Executive Club January - April 2013 Season
3rd September 2012
We're delighted to launch the January - April 2013 Executive Club Season which you can now begin working towards!
And to get you that little bit more excited, we have upgraded one of our key benefits for top Members:
Exclusive to Gold Members in the January - April season, we are adapting our 'Movers and Shakers Meeting' to include a two day Social Media Training course on the 6th and 7th February 2013.
Led by Shelley Rostlund, a Social Media Specialist from Social Intelligence, who focuses on training and educating professionals in the business uses of social media.
This fantastic event will include:
- An initial day of 'social media business education' to learn about best practice and why and how things are done.
- A Champagne reception at the end of day one hosted by UsborneBAH Marketing Director, Mark Franklin and Director of Leadership Support, Val Knight.
- A delicious three course dinner, and a chance to share ideas, aims and plans for maintaining Gold Membership into the spring season, with UsborneBAH's elite!
- A luxurious overnight stay and breakfast, to refuel for day two of training.
- The second day will be skills-based and will focus on teaching our Golds how to set up a successful social media presence, with a chance to get hands on, sit down and have a go!
Want the chance to enhance and expand your business even further in 2013? Then this is the course for you!
More details of this ground-breaking event are set to follow later this month, so please keep checking the website and watch this space... Visit the Executive Club webpage on the Organiser website and find out how to qualify as a Gold Member, now!