Get 'spooked' just in time for Halloween
3rd October 2014
Over 300 amazing glow-in-the-dark stickers, creepy creatures, marching zombies and flapping bats are just some of the activities that await in Spooky Activities to Make and Do - the perfect book for children to get creative with in the lead up to Halloween.
We've dared to open the terrifying pages to give you a sneak peak at what's in store...could Frankenstein be about to wake up?
Frankenstein's Monster Mask:
Step 1: For the headband, cut a strip of thin cardboard that fits once around your head, with a little overlap. Overlap the ends and secure them with sticky tape.
2. Draw a large shape for the monster's forehead on thin green cardboard. Cut it out, then lay it on a piece of thin black cardboard and draw around it.
3. Lift off the green shape. Then, draw a zigzag for hair inside the outline on the black cardboard. Add two bushy eyebrows. Then, cut out the hair and eyebrows.
4. Glue the hair onto the green shape. Then, glue the eyebrows at the bottom, overlapping the edge. Draw two curving wrinkles with a dark green pen.
5. Draw two chunky T-shaped bolts on a piece of thin dark cardboard. Cut them both out, then fold over the end of each bolt to make a tab.
6. Lay the mask face down. Spread a line of glue along the bottom edge, then press the headband onto it. Then, glue the bolts onto the headband too.
Share your photos with us and show off the frightening Frankenstein's!