Join us for a Summer Summit in the Cotswolds
6th January 2014
We're thrilled to announce our headline event for the 2014 summer Team Usborne season - a 'Summer Summit in the Cotswolds'. The Summer Summit in the Cotswolds will take place at the 16th century Lygon Arms Hotel, in Broadway, in the heart of the Cotswolds, from Wednesday 4th to Thursday 5th June 2014.
All Team Usborne Elite Members and Leaders for May - August 2014, are invited to join Usborne Books at Home Marketing Director, Mark Franklin and Leadership Support Manager, Val Knight for this extra-special business break. Our 'Elite' delegates will be invited to exclusive meetings for Elite Members and Leaders, a champagne reception and celebratory dinner, with Mark and Val, plus one night's bed and breakfast, as part of this luxury event.
The Lygon Arms - the perfect blend of period charm and modern comforts
The four star Lygon Arms is one of England's most celebrated hotels, which has been welcoming guests since the 16th century. Today it blends authentic period charm with the finest modern comforts, to provide a refined, atmospheric setting for meetings and events in the heart of the beautiful Cotswolds.
The summit agenda
During their stay at the Lygon Arms, Elite Members and Leaders will experience:
- A 'Success Express: New Team Leader' meeting and a 'Share the Success' meeting (for Elite Members and Leaders respectively), led by Leadership Support Manager, Val Knight
- Elite Leaders will also receive expert leadership development training from Pam Anthony and Irene Walters of the Academy of Direct Sales Training, as part of their 'Share the Success meeting'
- An extra-special Team Usborne 'Elite' Evening on the Wednesday (4th) for all Elite Members and Leaders; including an exclusive champagne reception and private dinner, allowing our attendees to network and discuss ideas and plans with their own Mentors and across different teams
- Time with other Usborne Organisers at the same level of business success; to listen and learn from each other's experiences
- One night's luxury full board accommodation
Write your own summer story
This Summer Summit in the Cotswolds has been specially designed to congratulate new Usborne leaders and their Mentors, and to encourage the implementation of business strategies that will foster further success in the coming months.
Only you can write your Usborne story and as every Organiser is eligible to become one of Team Usborne's Elite and attend this exclusive event, your first chapter begins now... good luck!
Sounds great, how do I attend?
All existing Usborne Organisers are eligible to attend, subject to achieving Elite Member or Elite Leader Membership of the Team Usborne incentive for the May - August 2014 season. Please see the criteria for membership.
If you are interested in joining Usborne Books at Home please speak to the person who shared this post with you, or contact us.