Join us for 'Dinner at the Palace'
1st May 2013
Enviably set in 2000 acres of parkland and formal gardens landscaped by "Capability" Brown, Blenheim Palace is a house of true style and grandeur.
This luxury location will be opened up to Elite Members and Leaders, who qualify for the September - December 2013 season of our Team Usborne incentive. They'll enjoy an evening of wining, dining and hospitality of the highest standard to congratulate them for their hard work and business success.
Elite Members and Leaders will begin their preparations for this fabulous event at the Holiday Inn Hotel, Pear Tree, where they can:
- Indulge in the hotel's spa facilities or share a drink or two in the bar, before getting dressed up for a truly regal evening
- Await their carriage to transport them to the majestic surroundings of Blenheim Palace
- Enjoy an exclusive welcome drinks reception in Blenheim Palace's Colonnades, with Usborne Books at Home, Chairman, Lorna Hunt and senior staff
- Savour the Palace's culinary delights with a three course meal and after dinner coffee
- Soak up the culture of this magnificent setting, before being whisked back to the Holiday Inn for an all-expenses-paid overnight stay and breakfast, all on Usborne
Sounds great, how do I attend?
All existing Usborne Organisers are eligible to attend, subject to achieving Elite Member or Elite Leader Membership of the Team Usborne incentive for the September - December season. Please see the criteria for membership.
If you are interested in joining Usborne Books at Home please speak to the person who shared this post with you, or contact us.
Tags:meetings and events