Dream Bigger – An Inspirational Day with Usborne
16th August 2019
Following the success of our very first Dream Bigger event in June, we are thrilled to announce that our second event will be taking place on Thursday 17th October 2019.
Want to know more about how Usborne could help you unlock your potential? This fantastic day of inspiration is designed to do just that. We want to get to know you, understand your motivations and help you dream bigger to write your own success story on your own terms. It's an opportunity not to be missed!
The key details:
- Date: 17th October 2019
- Venue: Staverton Estate Hotel and Resort (nr Daventry)
- Tickets available: 10am on Friday 2nd August - 4pm on Friday 6th September
- Free attendance for Gold Members of the autumn Business Development Programme attending Leadership Academy in October
- Free attendance for Bronze and Silver Members of the autumn Business Development Programme who have paid to attend Leadership Academy in October
- Standard ticket price (single day): £80
Our Dream Bigger Day will be held at the De Vere Staverton Estate Hotel and Resort, a modern and stylish retreat in amongst 150 acres of peaceful parkland in the heart of the beautiful Northamptonshire countryside.
With an agenda that's already shaping up to be spectacular, we just can't keep it to ourselves. We are delighted that Usborne author Zanna Davidson, author of the ever-popular Billy and the Mini Monsters, will be joining us for a talk followed by a Q&A. Zanna will also be revealing some exciting news to our attendees regarding an extra-special upcoming project...
As part of our mission to be the best way to buy and sell Usborne books, our sessions will also be focusing on building relationships with schools - particularly in the run up to World Book Day 2020. With the chance to immerse yourself in all of the wonderful books publishing in the autumn season too, you're bound to leave bursting with exciting ideas for "silly season".
There will be plenty of time to get to know other Organisers throughout the day, so you'll have lots of opportunities to forge friendships, swap tips and advice and build relationships with your colleagues that will help strengthen your business on your return home. After all, your Usborne journey is what you make it!
As a little added extra, we will also be running a prize draw with three fantastic prizes to be announced on the day. The first prize up for grabs is a weekend away for you and someone special with an overnight stay at a luxury hotel. With a second prize of £100 worth of books, and a third prize of £50 worth of books, there's lots to be excited about - you've got to be in it to win it!
Whether you are a seasoned professional or are just starting out, we'd really love to see you there.
* Please note that if you are a member of the autumn Business Development Programme but choose not to attend Leadership Academy, you will need to pay for the Dream Bigger one-day ticket if this is the only day you wish to attend.