An extra-special 40th Anniversary event
8th January 2013
We are extremely excited to announce that to celebrate Usborne's 40th anniversary in 2013, we are holding a one-off exclusive dinner event at Michelin-starred Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons.
Luxury at Le Manoir...
On Wednesday 3rd July 2013 Usborne founder, Peter Usborne, will be our host, as he invites Elite Members and Elite Leaders of Team Usborne, to join him for dinner at Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons - Raymond Blanc's celebrated restaurant in the heart of Oxfordshire..
This deluxe dining experience will be followed by an overnight stay at the four star Oxford Belfry Hotel, nearby.
Every Organiser can win a place at this extra-special event and will be treated to:
- An all-expenses paid overnight stay at the Oxford Belfry Hotel
- An exclusive Champagne reception with Peter and Usborne Books at Home senior staff
- Being whisked away to Le Manoir in a fleet of luxury cars
- Nine signature courses from Raymond Blanc's Two-Michelin starred menu with specially selected wines to accompany each dish
- After dinner coffee, before returning to the Oxford Belfry to continue the celebrations
This event really is the epitome of luxury and recognises the success and importance of Team Usborne's Elite Members, who will play such an important part in Usborne Books at Home's future success.
To find out how to become a Member of Team Usborne's Elite, visit the Team Usborne page now.
Tags:meetings and events