"I'm really looking forward to sharing my research into happiness & positivity!"
23rd October 2015
What is 'The Art of Being Brilliant'?
'The Art of Being Brilliant provides an antidote to the crazy world that typifies modern Britain. The book uses cutting edge research to explore how you can be you, brilliantly.
The aim is to share some of the 'secrets' of Positive Psychology, focussing on learning new habits of thinking and behaviour that will sustain personal brilliance. It's about the 'whole you' and, as such, is applicable in and out of business.'
How does it tie into the 2016 Spring Conference?
Overall, the 2016 Spring Conference is going to focus on this idea of us being 20% better in everything we do, in other words, even more brilliant! Our guest speaker, Andy Cope will strive to inspire with a workshop that aims to:
1. Expose you to some cutting edge concepts in areas of positive psychology and flourishing.
2. Ensure you are able to apply principles of positivity in your businesses and at home.
3. Provide tools for you to be able to inspire those around you.
4. Raise levels of energy.
5. Massively improve your wellbeing.
6. Make sure you all have terrific fun and for this to be the best training you have ever attended.
Andy also had this to say:
"I'm really looking forward to sharing my research into happiness and positivity and giving the attendees some food for thought. And even better, plenty of simple hints and tips on how they can be happier in their businesses and at home."
We highly recommend The Art of Being Brilliant. Why not have a read and see what difference it can make in your life even before the Spring Conference and Gala?
So... if you're looking for 'brilliance' in 2016...
And if you're a new Organiser for 2015...
You can still attend the whole event for just £80 (£40 saving).
Tags:conference and gala