Have you set your sights on 'Passport to Paris'?
16th October 2015
What a month it has been since we launched our brand new incentives package, Passport to Success! We've seen so many new Organisers using the Quickstart Programme, achieving each milestone and earning the rewards that come with them.
That, in part, is down to you, as Mentors and Leaders, who have spent the time 'recruiting, training and retaining' - exactly the behaviours which are needed to earn points for this exciting weekend trip for two to Paris.
We're delighted to now be able to tell you a little bit more about what is included* in this amazing prize:
- Return journey for two on the Eurostar (London St. Pancras - Paris Gare du Nord)
- Two night stay in a 4* hotel in Central Paris
- Breakfast for two on each morning of your hotel stay
- ‘Discovery Plate’ for two at Musee du Vin restaurant in Paris
- Three course meal for two at a traditional Parisian Brasserie
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
The winner will be the Organiser who earns the most points from 1st September - 31st December 2015 inclusive. Take a look at the webpage for more information about the points structure.
We hope to see you at the 2016 Spring Conference and Gala Awards when we will reveal the winner live on stage. Could it be you?
*Please note that this prize is subject to change by the travel provider.